Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Voting for Siobhan

Hello Everyone,

Elizabeth here from Siobhan. I recently made the semi-finals for the Designer of the Year contest for Scottsdale Fashion Week. The next stage of the contest is online voting. Since I am an "out of towner" in this competition, I'm really trying to get Tucson to rally behind me. If any of you can take 2 minutes to vote for me (you have to register first which can be annoying but doesn't take more than 2 min) I would be so appreciative. You can also vote every 24 hours. I did a Day of the Dead theme for the fall. The unveiling show was wonderful. Everyone did a wonderful job and I got great feedback. Please pass this along. I enclosed pictures from the show.

The link is

http://www.azcentral.com/style/sfw09index.php

Thank you so much,


Elizabeth Albert
Siobhan: Art, Accessories, Apparel

Website: www.siobhanclothing.com
Purchase: www.siobhanclothing.etsy.com
Make Friends: www.facebook.com/siobhan.art

No comments:

Post a Comment